Sunday, May 11, 2014

Knitted Blocks

Saturday morning, bright and early, Small T had to work a softball fundraiser here in town.  I promised to go with her and sit.  For several hours.  Of pure boredom.  So, I broke out my bag of blocks and yarn that I've been knitting for the Knit A Block A Week Challenge.  Once again, I'm behind.  I didn't work on the blocks at all during April, so I have got to get caught up asap.
 It felt good to be knitting again, and this was my start of block 14, at 6 am on Saturday.
 Here is Block 14 once it was finished.  I used Caron's Simply Soft yarn in Light Country Peach and Blueberry.
 I also finished Block 15 on Saturday.  I used Caron's Simply Soft yarn in Lavender Blue and Off White for this one.
And today, Sunday, I finished Block 16.  I used Caron's Simply Soft yarn in Lavender Blue, Bone, Off White, Woodland Heather and Light Country Peach.
I'm getting down to small balls of yarn in all the colors but the Peach and Lavender.  I'm out of the Blueberry.  So I'm going to have to go yarn shopping for the blocks before too much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment