Thursday, March 20, 2014

What A Morning...

It's been one heck of a morning this morning.  For someone that isn't a morning person, it's already been a long day.  It started at 4:30 a.m., with a wake-up call for Small T.  She has FFA Judging Day at Trenton and the bus left at 5:30 a.m..  OMG....I didn't even get to bed until almost 1 a.m..  I had to call in a rare set of reinforcements in the way of Grandma and her wake-up phone calls in which she calls until someone answers the phone.  Thank God for Grandma!!!
 My early morning head fogginess was dispelled by my drinking over half a pot of coffee.  Yay, coffee!!!
After a bit, I settled down with the TV and the ID channel (which was showing some of my favorite crime stories)......and also with a couple of my WIP's.  First, I worked with the pink and yellow self-striping yarn that I'm using to crochet a baby blanket.  Before I could get very far with it though, I had to spend a bit of time untangling the the stupid yarn.  I pulled a big bunch of yarn gunk out of the middle right after I started.  I swear, it seems like this happens to me a LOT.  *sigh*  However, I did manage to get a few rows in on it.   So that's a plus.
 Then, I broke out the "white knitted baby blanket" that I'm working on.  We've been spending some quality time together now that I've finished the Earth Tones Knitted Throw.
 I think I'm half way done with it at this point.  I might actually be a bit more than half way finished.  You never know.
Then, at 7 a.m., I went inside, woke up Little Ty and Big Daddy, then came out to the porch to watch the sunrise while listening to the birds chirping.  It's turning out to be a beautiful morning after all.  :)  I can't believe I actually said that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment