Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Small T and I

Small T is a typical teenager.  Most of the time she hates me but here lately, she's been all over me, but only on her terms.  She's been sitting beside me a lot cuddling and she's always wanting to sit on my lap.  And she wants to take photos.  Here are a couple of the latest ones.
This was taken yesterday evening.  She's sporting the new nose ring (the hoop).  I detest her nose ring.  I refused to have anything to do with it.  Her dad took her to get it done this Summer.  I just deal with it.  But it's a teenager thing that she likes so I just do my best to handle it.  My solution was to buy her a clear one that she wears for sports and school stuff.
Then, Small T wanted me to take a photo of her "ugly face" ... so I did.  What do you think?  lolo

No comments:

Post a Comment