Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Knitted Toddler Blanket - Stash-busting for Stashaholics

Well, I finished up the last 27 rows and have completed the Knitted Toddler Blanket which is really a twin-sized bed blanket.  I did this in record time for me ... and my poor, arthritic fingers are telling me all about it.
This blanket was made with Red Heart With Love yarn in Holly Berry and Pewter.  I used a little less than 3 skeins of the Holly Berry and not even half of the Pewter skein.  All of this yarn came out of my yarn stash.  :)  Which makes it a Stash-busting For Stashaholics project.
To make the blanket, I cast on 125 sts.  I worked 40 rows of the Holly Berry and 10 of the Pewter.  There are 290 rows total.
This blanket (along with the last navy and pewter Knitted Toddler Blanket) will be gifted to Blue Boy and Muffin Man, two of my great nephews.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your finish! It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty - and nice to use up some stash, eh?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is. and the nephew that got this blanket loves it!

      Delete