Thursday, February 27, 2014

Classic Baby Blanket

I finished the Classic Baby Blanket Tuesday evening.
 The border really adds to the blanket and makes it look "finished".
 This blanket was super easy to make.  Honestly.
Here's a quick photo of the blanket in progress.  I added more rows to it before I decided it was big enough though.  I did work the 53 rows of the body though.  No more.  I was afraid it would end up as a square blanket but it didn't.  It's the perfect crib size in my opinion.
I used Caron's Simply Soft yarn in Soft Pink and a size H crochet hook.  It took about 2 1/2 skeins of the yarn.  Actually a little less than 2 1/2 skeins. The crochet pattern is called Classic Baby Blanket and you can find it by clicking on this link http://onelittlerayndrop.blogspot.com/2011/04/classic-baby-blanket.html.
This blanket is a gift for the high school principal who's expecting the arrival of her baby girl soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment