Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A Day Late and A Dollar Short

You know, I am always behind with the times.  I'm never on top of anything when it comes to stuff that's either "hot" or "current" or is the "new thing".  This seriously irritates me at times.  Today is one of those times.  I'm just finding out about the Ravellenic Winter Games.  Here I am, watching the Winter Olympics and working on my crochet and knit projects but not once have I heard about the "other game" going on as well.  If you're like me, and have no idea what has been going on, please check out this link.  It tells all about it.
http://www.ravelry.com/groups/ravellenic-winter-games-2014
Now, does anyone have any tips on how I can get the more current info on what's hot in the world of crochet (and knitting)?

No comments:

Post a Comment