Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Making Progress..

I had a lovely time with my yarn last night (New Year's Eve).  While I was watching the New Year's Rockin' Eve, I spent a bit of time with three of my WIP's.
 I added four more squares to the Scrap Baby Blanket.  I think I'm about at the half-way point now.
I worked 6 rows on the Color-ific One Piece Throw.  I've got a long way to go on this.  But that's ok.
And I worked 5 rows on the Pink Camo Knitted Baby Blanket (sorry...no photo today).
I did not spend any time with the Dottie Angel Scrap Blanket yesterday but I plan to rectify that today.  It will be the first thing I work on.  :)  I've got to give them ALL equal time and attention so they don't get upset with me and become a problem.  lol  We can't be having that!
What are your plans for spending the first day of the new year?  Mine involves football, yarn, and some snack foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment