Sunday, November 10, 2013

The Weekend

Well, it's been a good weekend here.
 I finished one of the wrist warmers I was knitting.
 I made a "quick" birthday cake this morning for an impromptu party.
 Big C came home for the weekend to trade vehicles with Medium J for awhile (Big C's truck is killing him on gas at college) and while he was here we had a quick birthday party for him since his birthday is Wednesday and he won't be here.  I am happy to report that Big C blew out ALL of his candles in one big "blow".  lol  I hope he gets his wish!
Before Big C left to head back to college, I took a photo of his sweatshirt.  Since he's a frat guy now, I wanted to see what the greek letters were so I knew "for sure".  You see, after I took this photo, I sent it to the lady that does all the t-shirts, etc. around here and ordered some t-shirts and a sweatshirt for Big C as a surprise.
As for the rest of the weekend, we did a lot of stuff....such as traveling to four different towns to find Big C a gray dress shirt that he needed asap, drove an hour to fix my sister's van, did a mountain of laundry today, spent a fun-filled evening last night watching some movies from "back in the day" - Dirty Dancing, Grease, and Grease 2, did some final work on Medium J's car before letting it leave with Big C and I don't know what else.  It's just been plain busy, just like every other day of the week.  Anyway, I hope everyone has a good evening tonight and a great week!  I've got dinner in the oven and after that, I'm going to crochet a hackey sac or two for Christmas gifts.  :)

2 comments: