Thursday, September 5, 2013

Ghostly Garland - Stash Buster Project

I finished the Ghostly Garland a little bit ago and went right outside to hang it up.
 I put it on my front porch railing opposite the spider web and B-O-O Banner.  I'm going to have to add some more decorations to this side of the porch though.  It's a tad drab at this point.
 Here's the Ghostly Garland laid out on my floor.
I made two sizes of the Ghosts by using 2 different hook sizes.  The pattern for this is called the Curlique Ghost Applique and you can find the pattern here.  The smaller ghost was made with a size G hook and the bigger ghost is made with a size I hook.  I strung the ghosts together by using a strand of black and a strand of white yarn held together with a ch of 50 on each end and a ch of 10 between each ghost.
The yarn I used came from my stash so this is another stash buster project for me along with being a cute Halloween decoration for my yard.  It's a win-win situation!

1 comment: