Sunday, November 18, 2012

What's Been Happening....

Here's an update of what's been happening in my neck of the woods since my last post.
 The Senior Class at school put on a great Veteran's Day Assembly.
Big C recited a poem.
 A photo from the photo shoot I did of Small T and a friend that's moving.
This is Small T.
 And this is Small T and her friend.
 Last Sunday, I sat down and made this Conehat.  It's a free pattern and can be found here http://allcraftsblogs.com/crochet_hat_patterns/cone_hat_for_all_sizes/cone_hat_for_all_sizes_pattern.html .
I used some Simply Soft yarn that I had on hand.  I do not know the color name though.  I also didn't put the tassel on the end.  Just because I didn't want to.  No other reason.
 Tuesday, the 13th, was Big C's 18th birthday.
 I couldn't believe it.  He blew out all 18 candles in one breath!  I hope he gets his wish!
 Friday, I got my hair done.
I really needed it.
 I also started the Stained Glass Afghan on Friday.
I'm using up my scrap yarn for this project.  All of it Red Heart Super Saver.
 Friday night was "Meet the Wildcats". 
It's the opening ceremony for the High School Basketball Teams.
Small T is a cheerleader.
She's the one with her pom-pom's in the air.
 I really wish this photo had turned out.
But I think you can see the idea behind it.
Big C is the only senior boy on the basketball team.
They start out announcing the team from the lowest grade to the highest grade.
So...when it was Big C's turn....the announcer says in his best WWE announcer's voice....and the lone senior is Chance Whitney.....and Big C steps forward and raises his arms in the air....and the crowd roars!!!!!
It was soooooooo exciting! I love it!
 So, the boys divided into two teams and scrimmaged against each other for the crowd.
Big C was one the white team.
He started the game.
 Here's Big C guarding Quade.
And all four senior's participating in Basketball and Cheer.....Chelsea, Rebecca, Chance and Katie.
A man and his entourage.  LOL  Just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment