Saturday, October 27, 2012

This Morning...

 We had a hard frost.  I'm so not ready for Winter to be here.
 My view of the windshield from inside the truck while defrosting the windows, etc..  Interesting design, hey?
 I've spent a few moments working on the ripple while watching "Alaska State Troopers" on TV.  I'm on Row 39 at this point.  I figure I will need about 120 rows.  Maybe.
I'm currently sitting at the computer desk drinking my 2nd cup of coffee and visiting a few blogs, answering some emails, and updating my blog.
Up to this point, I've been enjoying the solitude of the house.  But, I just heard Big Daddy go into the bathroom.  So...no more peace and quiet for me today.  Oh well.  I plan to spend the day in my pajamas (nightgown, sweatpants, socks, slouchy hat) and veg out on the couch while crocheting.  A lovely lazy day after a busy week.

3 comments: