Sunday, July 15, 2012

WIP's Update....Squares

I have several WIP's going at the moment.  I know, I need my head examined!
 These are the squares for a toddler blanket I'm making.  I used 2 skeins of Red Heart WW yarn in Plum Pudding and ended up with 20 squares.  I'm using a size I hook.  I will share the pattern in another post.
 I have the first 10 squares edged so far.  I am using Red Heart WW yarn in Orchid.  I think I'm also going to add another row of a pink color that matches.  I haven't decided yet.  However, I have already bought the yarn.  It's still a toss up though.  I don't want to have to make another trip to Wal-Mart to buy yarn and if I use the pink to put another edge on the square, then I might not have enough for the blanket edging.  Hmmm...what to do, what to do, what to do.
 I currently have 20 True Blood Water Lily squares finished.  I have been working on these every chance I get as I need a whole lot more of these squares before I will be able to start hooking them together.
 These two squares (2 of each) will eventually be made into toddler blankets as well.  I worked up the squares just to see what they looked like, color-wise.  I have bought matching yarn for them so I will be making these blankets at some point.  The yarn is Red Heart WW in Pink Camo (left) and Candy Print (right).  I'm using an I hook.
 This is the state of my knitting.  I'm still knitting, just not everyday.  Maybe every couple of days.  I have six squares finished and have started on number seven.  These are done in Red Heart WW yarn in the color Soft White.
These are my knooked squares.  I only have two of them finished and the third one started.  Knooking takes me awhile so until I get the rhythm of it down, it's the slowest going project I am working on.  I'm using Red Heart WW yarn in Soft Pink.  The knitted squares and the knooked squares will eventually go together into a toddler blanket.
So....that's my update on my WIP's.  I will be starting a crocheted alphabet letter K before the day is out.  I had an order come in for it and need to be getting it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment