Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Peace Sign Squares

I've been working on some Peace Sign Squares for a couple of throws that I am going to be giving away at Christmas. So far, I've made five squares. Two yellow, two pink and one blue. I don't have the edging on the squares yet either. I have to make sure I'm counting out the spaces correctly, so I figured that while I was in the mood to count, why stop and put the edging on. I'll just spend some time later and do it all at once.


The Peace Sign is showing up pretty good in the yellow and pink ones, but not so good in the blue one. Hmmmm.....
I do have one square completely finished, but I don't have a photo of it. So...that will have to wait until next time.
The pattern for the square can be found on SmoothFox's blog. Check her out!

No comments:

Post a Comment