Friday, August 5, 2011

Missing My Crochet

I am stunned! I just realized that I have not picked up my crochet in a week. Seven whole days of missing my crochet hook and yarn! Granted, Big Daddy was in the hospital for the first five days of that, but still. I guess I can put it down to all the traveling and being tired for those days. On Tuesday, I had to work from noon to eight. I didn't utilize my time after work at all. I just sat on the couch. On Wednesday, I worked in the Band Room at school for 3 hours, ran Small T to Wal-Mart (out of town), took Small T to the doctor, did some laundry and house work, then went to bed early because on Thursday (yesterday), we had to leave the house at 6 am to go to Osage Beach. It's a 3 plus hour drive and my mom had a 10 am appointment at the doctor there. We also did Big C's shopping, loaded up the rest of my mom's stuff from where she moved out of, made a stop at Wal-Mart on the way home, and we finally got back to town at 6:30 pm. I called for help to unload my mom's stuff, then came home and zoned out on the couch yet again. I watched the last of Wipe Out, then Expedition Impossible and went to bed. I swear, I'm tired. So, I slept until 7:30 this morning without interruption for a change. I feel a little bit refreshed, but still need some more sleep. As for the crocheting, I hope to get some in today. You see, it just started raining. (woo hoo! i'm so excited! the pool might get to stay closed today then!) If it continues to rain, I will be able to break out the yarn instead of working! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment