Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Past Few Days...


The past few days have been extremely hectic. I swear, I didn't know if I was coming or going at times. However, I managed to make this cute little dress. I used the pattern for the Angel Wings Pinafore (link is posted in a previous blog entry) and tried something different with it. I used Red Heart worsted weight yarn and an I hook. I was experimenting with what the difference in size would be. And how it would look.

Now, this little cutie has been bugging me to death. I've been dreaming about it even. I finally sat down this evening (while the kids were watching Paranormal Activity 2....very scary and creepy...I might add) and finally figured the yoke of this out. Now I'm working on the body of it. I think I've actually got a handle on it now and am working on writing the pattern out as I go. So, I should have a free pattern to post on my blog before too much longer.

Now...let me explain this photo (and the next two as well). Tianna has one of these bracelets and persuaded me to buy one as well. This is the first part of the slogan.

This is the second part of the slogan.

And this is the third part of the slogan. It had you worried for a minute, didn't it? Me too. But it promotes breast cancer awareness. So I'm all for it. Plus, it's purple...my favorite color. So...would you wear one of these bracelets? I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment