Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Baby E's Layette

I am finished with all the goodies for Baby E. I have made her the Dottie Angel Baby Blanket, the Azalea Dress, the Sweater Coat, the Best Ever Baby Booties and the Baby Mittens. Everything is made with Bernat Baby Sport yarn in Light Lilac and White. I hadn't sewn the buttons on the dress, but when I finished up the sweater tonight, I made myself sit down and sew the buttons on both items so I could package them up. Baby E is officially due on August 5th, so I'm ready for her to arrive now.

3 comments:

  1. i hope that baby e's mom likes it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Shelly.
    Wish I had some of that yarn. You are very good at colour choices. The baby yarn over here is much too thin to come up nicely in these crochet outfits

    ReplyDelete