Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Flower Bracelet









I'm making bracelets again. I should be nervous more often, as it gets my creative juices going. I crochet like a fiend trying to think of something other than what I'm nervous about. :) Anyway, I made this little bracelet yesterday. I actually like it better with the button added to it, but I've been given the opinion that it's ok either way. What do you think? I could use some feedback. (And I'm sorry about my photo taking skills lately....I find that I'm shaking quite a bit so my photos are coming out fuzzy sometimes. Hopefully that will clear up soon.)

Here's another free pattern for everyone:

Flower Bracelet

Materials:

simply soft yarn (small amount)

G hook

Bracelet:

leaving a 6 inch tail of yarn, ch 32.

1- sc in 2nd ch from hook, sc in the next 9 chs, hdc in the next 3 chs, dc in the next 5 chs, hdc in the next 3 chs, sc in the next 9 chs, 3 sc in the last ch (working around to the back side of the row of chs), sc in the next 9 chs, hdc in the next 3 chs, dc in the next 5 chs, hdc in the next 3 chs, sc in the next 9 chs, 2 sc in the last (or end) ch, join with a sl st to the beginning sc. finish off, leaving a 6 inch tail of yarn. weave both of the yarn ends through to the back of the bracelet. i use them to tie the bracelet on the wrist.

Flower:

make a magic loop.

ch 1, sc, ch 3, *sc, ch 3; repeat from * 3 times more for a total of 5 -ch3 spaces, join with a sl st to the first sc. pull the magic loop tight and fasten off end of yarn. use the ends of yarn to attach or sew the flower to the bracelet.








No comments:

Post a Comment