Thursday, April 28, 2011

Crayon Purse



This is the first one of these that I've made lately. It's not completely finished as I need to add a button and I think I might embellish it a bit with a crochet flower or something like that. I'm using this pattern http://suzies-yarnie-stuff.blogspot.com/2006/07/crayon-purse-pattern.html as the basis, and I've tweaked it to get the final effect that I was wanting. That was basically changing the handle up a bit. This purse was made with Red Heart yarn. I think it's called Light Coral, but I don't have the yarn wrapper anymore. I used an I hook. I finished up crocheting the bag yesterday after I found a box of crayons. My kids are older and don't color anymore, so I had to go out and buy a box. :) This thrilled my husband. I didn't know he liked to color.

No comments:

Post a Comment