Monday, September 27, 2010

Current Project





My current crochet project is yet another Never Ending Granny Square Blanket. I have enough yarn in my stash for another one. Plus, my family is asking for me to make more blankets for here at the house. They love snuggling up with them on the couch. Two of the kids have confiscated blankets out of the living room and have them in their bedrooms now. This blanket will be make in varying colors of blue, maroon and one skein of a green type color. These will be held together with a strand of white yarn. I make these blankets using two strands of yarn held together and crocheted with a size "P" hook. Here is the link to the free pattern for this blanket http://debscrafts55.blogspot.com/2007/12/never-ending-blanket-square.html .

No comments:

Post a Comment